It came in this box with lot's of sushi (rings) on it! Made me feel like I ordered some kids jewelry XP...and I broke it instantly because the bowl was not attached properly...but nothing a drop of super glue can't fix!
This is definitely the most fun looking ring I have X) ..not very practical though...
8 opmerkingen:
haha that's so freaking cute!
lolzzz these rings are so fun! :D
thanks for following my blog btw ^_^
wow that ring is so unique and cool
hahahha cute! but very unpractical indeed... draag je 'm wel eens, behalve om er naar te kijken bedoel ik dan? :P
wha ha ha ha! love it! you got a lot of interesting fun things on your blog! I had a great time going through your posts!
That is so "aww!"
Adorable. Its so cute I don't think I'd ever want to take it off. ;)
Xx
Omg, that is so creative and cute!
omgosh, that so cute!! lol
TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
Een reactie posten