...but my nails suddenly needed some colour...
.... but I wanted to show you my happy food bookmarker....
...but I wanted to teach you 8 yoga poses for good health....
...but oh hey! My notes are full of doodles...
...but I was craving lollipops with gumfilling....
...but robots doing the 'Nobody' dance is much more interesting....
...but...okay I'm out of buts....
*dragging myself back to studying*
9 opmerkingen:
how creative, everything from your drawing in your notebook to your nail artistry! very talented indeed! :D
ha~ did you get back to work after this:p
those nails are so cool. did it take you long? i love the colour and pattern!
your bookmark is so cute~my friend has the iphone cover with that print~
you do yoga? i'm thinking about starting yoga. i'm really not flexible at all XD
ha~ cute doodles. i miss doodling. used to do it so much in lectures to keep myself awake. that one in the corner looks like a tiger pikachu.lol
that robot thing is crazy. i tried learning that dance but never got to learning it all. my brother is just good at stuff like that. he knows taeyang-wedding dress, all of 2pm and even snsd genie=___= haha~ xx
oh wow, such cool nail design! loving ur doodles, too:) u're very talented, indeed! hope u got some studying done!
TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
LOL! Lovely nails, cute doodles and OMG those lollipops! I haven't had one since I was a kid!
die konijn is vet! haha... grappig!
en je boekenlegger is lief, ik ben echt een sucker for leuke boekenleggers... ik heb/had er zo veel, maar ik raak ze continu kwijt, dus moet ik steeds weer nieuwe kopen... vet dom!
loves
ga leren... :P
love your nail design!!! super cute
Thanks for dropping by too! Just followed you, so please do follow me if you decide you like my blog enough to! :)
Your nails looks so cool! Like the combination of colors you chose!
Your NOTD is smoking hot! I love this.
Een reactie posten