It looks fabulous! Very nicely done <3
Omg, your profile pic is hilarious! XD I freaking love your nails. Sadly I suck and only do well with one color. :\
Your nails look great :) It so creatice
love this! great inspiration,would maybe try this on my nails when it grows the next round ^^
Practicing is overrated. J/K :P
omgosh your nails are SO CUTE!!! i love this. i'm going to try this out :)
thanks for the suggestion senita :) but i dont think skincode is available here in my country T.T but ill be on the lookout!
I love it! It's so pretty! It's kinda cosmic disco.
Wow so nice!
Awww Looks very cute! :)
This is a gorgeous NOTD. I love the glitter and gradient effect.
Wah omg shipping is so expensive overseas. I hope it works for you. :)
STUNNING!!!! I ♥ it!
Thanks for entering, Senita! Good luck :)
Een reactie posten
14 opmerkingen:
It looks fabulous! Very nicely done <3
Omg, your profile pic is hilarious! XD I freaking love your nails. Sadly I suck and only do well with one color. :\
Your nails look great :) It so creatice
love this! great inspiration,would maybe try this on my nails when it grows the next round ^^
Practicing is overrated. J/K :P
omgosh your nails are SO CUTE!!! i love this. i'm going to try this out :)
thanks for the suggestion senita :) but i dont think skincode is available here in my country T.T but ill be on the lookout!
I love it! It's so pretty! It's kinda cosmic disco.
Wow so nice!
Awww Looks very cute! :)
This is a gorgeous NOTD. I love the glitter and gradient effect.
Wah omg shipping is so expensive overseas. I hope it works for you. :)
STUNNING!!!! I ♥ it!
Thanks for entering, Senita! Good luck :)
Een reactie posten