I used a taupe colour as a base + old thick goopy black polish for the droopy effect
I used a piece of paper and this pen thing for dotting...(as always)
Tadaa! I just used the original polish brush to apply the black. How? Ehhh.... how do I explain this...well it's like
doing a messy french manicure I guess.
Hehe these are my nails from a few weeks ago! I used a navy blue as a base + the pen thing with white polish X) Place dots and short strokes for the effect. If you want to try these but don't have the time/patience...just order:
These fake nails from ASOS! I think they look awesome. But I don't like wearing fake nails and recreating is more fun hehe X)






1 opmerking:
love this idea! I'll try this with my chipped nail manicure haha! It might extend the wear of my manicure for a bit longer :p
Een reactie posten