Finally a proper sunny day! ~3~ Although it's still ice cold outside...but sun = sun! And yay, I'm studying at home...but between my studying...I gave my nails some colour X)! I used a make up sponge for the white and pink colour. Using a make up sponge to apply nail polish is so much fun, I like how the texture of the sponge shows up. And you can make a gradient fade with it of course.
Okay, so much for my short post!
7 opmerkingen:
awww do u have tutorial for the sponge thingie?
lol
well the staying power is quite good if u use setting powder!
hehe
the texture doesnt look so smooth but once u applied it,it is!
hehe
remmeber to use the suitable brush/kabuki!hehe
Oooh girl, I love this!
love the splash of color of ur nails! seriously, u have one of the best nail arts:)
TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
loving the bright nails, perfect for spring!
these nails look cute! hahaha whenever I do my nails it = Fail!!!! hahaha seriously~ :P I suck at it. XD
I know what you mean about loving the warm weather! I love the nail color
Good.
Een reactie posten