So I made some "horror" pics (using my desktop lamp:))....not very flattering but it was fun. It made me look like a demon haha XP So after some editing in PSP...it turned out quite colourful haha:)
*BOOWHAHA* XP
See how it gives kind of a grainy/blurry effect?:) O and that's my favourite bird doodle ghehe...
I forgot what this function was... but it thought the pic looked very dynamic and reminded me of clubbing...probably because of the light effects...
I believe this function was for sports pics..or moving things...hm well I didn't move so it made me look like I was moving?! ..Ehh I don't know so maybe it's not the sport function...8) (very good memory)
..Eh..
Moving on to the mountain function ...If your not a mountain and it's dark...the pics will turn out orange.
Woah (camwhore)

3 opmerkingen:
LMAO! XD Hey, great pics playing with your cam Senita. I'm a total newb with my point and shoot. It'll take me a while to graduate to a DSLR hahaha! :P
Avatar's plot is predictable but the animation/graphics more than makes up for it!
lovely pics!
I usually just take the pics and adjust them in photoshop, mainly lightening.
loves
Pro someday? Damn straight! XD
Een reactie posten