Today is the day the fashion addicts waited early in the morning to prepare for battle. Why? Because today is the day (O it's very late..correction:..was the day..) that Jimmy Choo's collection hits the H&M! Bags, clothing, jewelry and of course...high stilettos for a friendly price.
And of course...I wasn't one of them...ghehe. So this is how it went ->
I was at the train station and was about to take the train home. But then I saw all these nice blue shiny bags with JIMMY CHOO on it everywhere! Hmm my niece mentioned she wanted a pair JC shoes but I didn't know that is was available today! So since I was near the designer goods, I decided to take a look. (and maybe laugh at how the woman were fighting for their Jimmy...ghehe) But to my surprise it wasn't that chaotic and catfighty...well hm...maybe a little bit haha. The collection was kind of a punk/rock inspired -> zebra print, leather, black/grey and studs. So I did like most of the collection:)
But my main goal-> a pair of stiletto's. The shoe area wasn't as crowded (lucky), although you've have to grab fast or it vanishes quickly before your eyes haha. But without breaking into a sweat a got myself a nice pair of black stilleto's for €80 ..hm that's about $120! I was very that lucky that my size was still there :) Tadaa my brand new shoes:
The heel is really high...so I have to practice a bit first haha. Since i'm more of a sneaker and flat boots person...but I have to say, for stilettos they are quite comfortable:) So that's the main reason why I bought them. ...Oo now that I think of it...besides not being a pro high heel walker... i'm rather clumsy ...I even trip in with boots or sneakers on....ha..ha.....that's going to be a problem...
Weekend Reading 2.28
6 jaar geleden

3 opmerkingen:
Those look HOT on you, babe! I was there too. Check out my blog ;)
very chic stilettos. i'm not a heel girl either. good to know they're comfy.
there were still shoes when you went?? i was queuing up before opening!=__= lol and I couldn't even get a pair. it was crazy here^^ people pulling clothes off mannequins and selling between themselves. Thankfully my friend got the pair I wanted and they were bit tight on her so she sold them to me ^^ xx
Een reactie posten