I finally finished this oil painting! It took me a couple of weeks because I paint slow... It's my first time using oil paint but I really like how vibrant the colours turned out. I'm really bad at blending colours and making shadows. Need to google and work on that! O and I also keep staining the white canvas with my hands...=_= Anyone has a tip for that? I just used white to try to cover up the "dirty" parts but it's still noticeable...I used two pictures from Ed Hardy to make this painting so it's not completly my design:) Because Ed Hardy incorperated the brand in it's design... I switched it with my own name moewhaha...Well I didn't have any inspiration for an other name or word so might as well use my one then =P
Tattoo art (especially japanese) always has nice colours and tight lines which I like in paintings...but some how I do not like tattoo designs on clothing, accessories, jewerly or... on me haha. I mean I would never wear something like this ->
Don't think it is really flattering ...but thats just me haha!

2 opmerkingen:
wow! amazing!
Thank you! ^^
Een reactie posten