maandag 12 september 2011

Someday I will be the happy owner of...


...an awesome Husky! They only drawback is that Huskies need a lot of attention and time. Also they are not very good at being alone...Bummer!

But anyway, I think mine would look a bit like this:


Hehe, what do you think of my wolf drawing? I spend a lot of time on the eyes and nose, because they are hard to draw! >_< (At first, my dog looked cross-eyed, not a handsome look) The paper was peeling because I was using the ereaser too much hehe.

Oh, I  found out the Ipad is a brilliant tool to use when you want to draw something detailed. So next time, I'm gonna try to challenge myself with something more detailed.  




4 opmerkingen:

Kalmo zei

Aw what a lovely drawing. Good job, it looks amazing. Huskies are amazing jobs and hard workers. I love the ones with the bright blue eyes!

Shop N' Chomp zei

Omg you DREW that?!?! Senita, you are sooo crazy talented. XD Huskies are adorbs but I didn't know they didn't like to be alone.

An iPad can do that? Whoa. @_@

Eve zei

Geeezz u are super good at drawing! I have always wanted a husky too coz it looks like a wolf! Loll
But they are not suitable with hot weather like where i live right now!:(
I had the treatment done in a clinic and has been doing it for a year and it doesnt get worse.:)

Shop N' Chomp zei

Haha...thanks for the um...title? ;P

EXACTLY. Why SO SERIOUS?! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails