donderdag 10 februari 2011

I'm sending you a letter

Dear IPhone 3G,

You know I heart you. But I would like to ask you some questions. I know your are a bit old...but why are you so turtle slow these days? And why do you vibrate without any reason...it's really annoying. I know your sound button is lost but there is no reason to act like that. I gave you a nice Gelaskin for protection, but I guess that's not good enough. Or do you want a new one? I might buy you this new Gelaskin if you let my FB app upload pictures:



Awesomeness!

So be nice and try harder! Or I will replace you and give your bro this cute arty cover!

XOXO

Your owner,

2 opmerkingen:

Shop N' Chomp zei

Sounds like he's being a naughty boy. ;P

I'm on Crackberry right not and can't wait for the next iPhone to come out. Time to change it up!

Kathleen Carla. zei

aw what a cute iPhone cover! and aw thanks so much lovely for visiting my blog! :) i'm now following yours :), if you'd like, you can follow mine too :). hope you had a lovely day! :)

<3, Kathleen.

Related Posts with Thumbnails