dinsdag 22 juni 2010

Leather move aside for canvas: Affordable but not accessible (yet)


Hey who owns 5 Birkin bags?! Happy colours!:D I thought when I saw this picture on a dutch beauty blog.

These are not the real deal though.( surprise) It's a Birkin bag print on a canvas bag for $45! (Yay affordable)
Hehe I prefer these over the 'real' Birkin bag though, because it looks fun and interesting this way. And these bags are more versatile! They are not as heavy as leather and you can put your mini dog, groceries, KFC bucket, books or whatever in it. And not to forget, no never-ending waiting list...for a bag.

...Ok, that's partially a lie.

Because these obviously fake but fun bags do have a waiting list. But not never-ending, 'only' three months....somewhere in Taiwan. Too bad the author from bagsnob.com  is keeping the shop a secret. I'm really curious if the shop makes other print bags! It would be great if they had a webshop... What do you think about these canvas Birkin? Would you buy one/two?




4 opmerkingen:

Shop N' Chomp zei

Oh my gawd, how are you woman?!?! I thought I was up to date on your blog but seems I missed a few posts. I am digging that hair and red lippie look on you. Smokin'! Ok, um I think these are fun bags but I think I'd look silly carrying one...hehe. XP

Shop N' Chomp zei

Great to hear you are doing fine! Fresh and new can be good. :D Yay to it almost being vacation for you!

jo.frougal zei

I think the bags are wicked witty! But I wouldn't buy them at that price. ;)

Toothfairy zei

euh... Ik wil gewoon die echte :P hahahahha

Related Posts with Thumbnails