dinsdag 5 januari 2010

Package from Japan arrived!

What I ordered? Hehe well...sweet bean soup with mochi (yumyum)...but on a ring! Haha I thought it looked fun and interesting.... cause the chopsticks were floating above the bowl holding a piece of mochi...XP The ones with a bowl of hot noodles or a cup of coffee with cream looked nice too.



It came in this box with lot's of sushi (rings) on it! Made me feel like I ordered some kids jewelry XP...and I broke it instantly because the bowl was not attached properly...but nothing a drop of super glue can't fix!






This is definitely the most fun looking ring I have X) ..not very practical though...




8 opmerkingen:

freshelle zei

haha that's so freaking cute!

Manju zei

lolzzz these rings are so fun! :D
thanks for following my blog btw ^_^

amynaree zei

wow that ring is so unique and cool

Toothfairy zei

hahahha cute! but very unpractical indeed... draag je 'm wel eens, behalve om er naar te kijken bedoel ik dan? :P

SOPHIE WEARS zei

wha ha ha ha! love it! you got a lot of interesting fun things on your blog! I had a great time going through your posts!

CC zei

That is so "aww!"
Adorable. Its so cute I don't think I'd ever want to take it off. ;)
Xx

Shop N' Chomp zei

Omg, that is so creative and cute!

The Owl's Closet zei

omgosh, that so cute!! lol

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails