dinsdag 26 januari 2010

Finally It's chopped off...

 I got my haircut today (after saying it for months hehe)...

Before:




After:

 
 

So from medium thick layers too many short thinned out layers! It's not that original because I just went back to my old hair style hehe...

Ooh and I'm wearing my new cheap earrings...Cheap cheap hooray! XP If you follow Lisa, you  know about the cheap story ghehe...


Haha it's a clothes hanger with a shoe, dress and pants on it! X) Awesome! And you know what else is awesome? No more reading boring books for twee weeks! \\^0^// But I must say, because of that studying, I can present to you... The SAB-Tattoo-Doodle:


I made a rocket? with eyeshadows, eyeliners and lipstick XP What can I say...boring books can be kind of inspirational? Hehe Oh, I played around with Photoshop again (as you can see in the previous pics). And this time I found out, I look quite good in green:



Ok ok, I look like the Green Goblin but black and white really suits me hehe:



But seriously ...I <3 the effects with black and white!


6 opmerkingen:

Old Cow zei

I love those earrings!!!

Michèle zei

Looking good! Welke kapper ben je geweest??

freshelle zei

woo nice haircut!

Shop N' Chomp zei

Cheap cheap hooray! XP I dig your unique earrings and new badass hair...woot! \\^0^// Hee hee...luv the cute tat doodle and your green face. I agree that black and white is soo cool. Love your beanie!

The Owl's Closet zei

love ur new haircut! those earrings are so cute! the fact that they're cheap makes it even better hehe:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

kalai zei

so cool! love your new hair!! i wish i could do that.. but i dont suit short layers=__=

love the last pic~~ cute hat^^

xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails