woensdag 16 december 2009

Another painting/drawing thing

I like to paint but I don't seem to do it that often. I think it's because...hmm... I lack inspiration lately and I make a huge mess of the table when I start working on something.
When it comes to painting I don't like sketching things out on paper first. I just start drawing on the canvas, it's such a hassle sketching things first (which isn't that smart cause I mess up a lot hehe) So most of the time, the painting doesn't turn out the way I like it to be...which can be a good thing or a bad thing. Good thing: It's more creative. Bad thing: I don't like it and hide it somewhere in a plastic bag. I'm really a perfectionist when it comes to painting/drawing so most of the time I think it's ok...but never I never think: WOW! AWESOME!. But then againg...I just do it for fun so i'm not bothered for long with the end result :)

So look what I found (hidden somewhere):




It's a monster growing hand in nature? I tried to copy  it from a magazine picture because it looked fun to recreate. It's originally a poster designed by Jason Devine. I checked out his site and I really like his work! Lot's of  colour and monsters haha:) O let me show you his original 'Nature in Our Hands':



                                                             

Fun looking piece of work don't you think?!  Do you see what I did different? X)



4 opmerkingen:

Shop N' Chomp zei

Wow, that is one AMAZING recreation! That's it. You're a genius. ;)

My doodles are very similar to this:

http://www.viewpoints.com/images/review/2009/118/23/1240978598-51729_full.jpg

Dina (XYYan) zei

you are really good! that's really awesome :)

BTW, thanks for entering my giveaway. Good luck :)

Shop N' Chomp zei

Haha...love the "compliment". :P Abstract. I like that.

Shop N' Chomp zei

Thanks! Yay to cheaper ears...lol! XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails