dinsdag 24 november 2009

What's it called?

I remember I saw these on some fashion show pics once...but I don't remember who the designer was. I al most forgot about them untill I watched You're Beautiful haha. What i'm talking about?  Well these slouchy hoodie shirts:



 


Don't they look comfy and warm? Haha I like how it's sort of a hoodie/headscarf?. Hmm... I wonder how it looks like when you don't pull this over your head...maybe it's a very big slouchy collar? Maybe it looks like this (hope so cause I like):


I want to try it out but I have never seen anything like this in the stores yet =_+ Can't find it online either cause I don't know what the correct name for these...slouch things are..or does everybody know, except me? Haha...pls let me know if you do!:)    


Give away time! Maisee from L-M-X is having her first give away! The big prize is....the famous Clarisonic! \\^0^// So go check her blog out! 













4 opmerkingen:

eunchae zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
eunchae zei

good giveaway! i will join now. tks!

Shop N' Chomp zei

Ooh the snood! I want one but I think I'd look weird...haha.

Shop N' Chomp zei

Hahaha...right! No, you should try it b/c it might look nice on you.

I just think I'd look weird b/c I live in sunny California...lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails