donderdag 19 november 2009

Sharing my 10 beauty facts

Lisa was tagged to do this and so I thought it give it a try! Hmm let' see...

1. I want to like Dr.Youngs BB cream but it clogs my pores -__-


2. I would like to try on false lashes


3. I don't like strong scented products.


4. I wipe off my lipbalm or lipgloss before I eat.


5. I never use blush. (because I have rosacea around my cheek area)


6. I have never used liquid foundation except for testing.


7. I like my hair razored in many many layers


8. My eyeliner is always winged out.


9. I prefer matte over glitter.


10. I'm really liking the GOSH Soft' N Shine lipbalm in Irony (orange)

 So that's it! Ahhh i'm hungry....i'm going to make me some rice cake:))

3 opmerkingen:

Shop N' Chomp zei

Oh yay..you did the tag! :D Hee hee...some of your pics made me giggle...especially #3 and #5. I am with you on #3 and #8! You must have really cool looking hair. You have to show us now. XD

Shop N' Chomp zei

Ok, ok, no haircut pic then. ;) Thank you though for entering my giveaway. Hope you get that scarf!

Shop N' Chomp zei

Good deal! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails