zaterdag 21 november 2009

Ga Ga Oe La La....

Have you listened to Lady Gaga's new song Bad Romance? The clip is a bit weird (of course) but I like it! Keeps me watching and the beat is catchy. The clip is so weird that I don't even know how to describe the clip...it's very futuristic with a lot of going on...diamonds flowing, al most naked to al most completly covered, bright, dark, agressive, alienish thriller like movements,  haha...just watch it if you haven't...you will see what i'm talking about ghehe.






3 opmerkingen:

Aralka zei

oh! I've listened to it and I pretty like it :D The video is strange but interesting. especially the end of it hah a:D

Matreshka zei

product placement in films and clips is a common thing these dys.but this video contains sucha big quntity of it))) It was funy to see russian vodka

☆Anastacia☆ zei

Awe! I didn't saw this video before! Thats hot! Gaga never stop wondering me with her outfits :D xoxo~

Related Posts with Thumbnails