woensdag 14 oktober 2009

Magic words...

...A friend of mine is studying in HK for 6 months.....and he asked me if there is anything I would like to have  like cream/lotions etcetc? *_*  Haha I mean ...I don't NEED anything...but sinds he asked I can come up with a view things I would like....0:) I didn't asked for things cause I thought it would be a hassle for a guy to buy beauty stuff. But sinds he asked....  let me think...yup of course there are!:P BBcream(s)?,  Laneige strawberry peel? Nailstickers? Serums? Hair dye? GAA i'm going to check out sasa.com hahaha I'm so broke but he made an offer I can't refuse! I'm just going for the things I really need want.... I heard the Shiseido masks are really good too!

I'll be review hunting from now....

1 opmerking:

☆Anastacia☆ zei

Aww! I really do want to try Laneige strawberry too ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails