vrijdag 2 oktober 2009

And the new trend is going to be.....

The hey-i'm-walking-around-in-my-undies look...


... and the hey-i'm-walking-in-too-big-undies look?


Look the stylist of kpop girlgroup 4minute is picking this trend up fast...





Haha this pic is not mine..but it's cleary saying...WTH is that? Well what can I say...it's fashion! (?)  Nooo way i'm going to follow this "trend" but good luck to the fashionista's who are going too try this out ghaha...btw I wonder if Lady Gaga started this look first?

                                                                       Ooh sexay.

3 opmerkingen:

Kalmo zei

LOL at agree that all this outfits are crazy and I would never wear them!

Thanks for commenting on my blog!

About Me zei

Nah, Madonna started it way back when she donned that Gaultier bustier ensemble. ;)

P.S Bleached jean leggings are KILLER!

Palidor zei

That's not a trend I would follow either! Actually, I tend to stay away from trends and simply dress in what looks good on me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails